As the seasons change, so do our services. We offer complete commercial and residential snow plowing and de-icing services designed to meet the demands of high traffic office parks and condominium complexes while still shoveling the smaller residential sidewalks.
We are active members of SIMA (Snow and Ice Management Association), and approach the unpredictable Michigan winters with a “Winter Watch Policy” that prepare’s us for whatever Mother Nature brings us during the winter months.
Setting Ourselves Apart with our exclusive “Winter Watch Policy”:
1. SITE PREPARATION: Includes mapping & flagging of traffic patterns, curbs, fire hydrants and our hazards
2. TRAINING: All crews receive extensive training in plowing techniques, truck/loader operation, efficiency & safety
3. QUICK DISPATCH: All crews are dispatched ahead of the storm to allow for efficient service
4. RETURN SERVICE: Trucks & walkway crews will continue to repeat routes until snow has ceased
5. OFFICE STAFF: Office personal we be available throughout a snow storm for your needs
6. RECORD KEEPING: Every storm event is fully documented with hourly reports, weather conditions, site conditions
and other data that helps us monitor performance and protects your interests in the aftermath of a winter season
7. WEATHER MONITORING: We have advanced meteorological systems as well as the internet & local data
Snow Plowing Division:
Commercial Snow Removal:
We offer complete commercial service custom tailoring our service to meet your specific property’s demands. All your snow requirements will be met by our experienced staff as soon as the snow starts falling.
* Commercial Parking Lot Plowing
* Salt Free & Non-Corrosive Ice Melt Application
* Sidewalk & Walkway Shoveling
* Snow Relocating and Hauling Services
* Salt & Ice Melt applications to parking lots & walkways
Residential Snow Removal
While you can customize any snow removal package, our standard residential service includes snow removal of 100% of your driveway. If desired, we can tailor a program to handle all of your walkway and porch needs as well.
Our gold package offers each customer seasonal snow plowing service for up to a total of 8 pushes.* After 8 pushes, the customer will incur a fee of $30 per push for a straight driveway and $40 per push for a circular driveway. Please note that this package is designed to reduce the cost of plowing during an average winter snow season but can become more costly under an extreme season.
*If you are a NEW customer, on check out enter NEWGOLD in the Customer Code area to receive 10% off!
Our platinum package is our unlimited package that offers you a one time fee for the entire winter season. Any amount of snow greater than two inches (2″) will be our responsibility to clear. No additional fees will be incurred regardless to the number of snow events.
Snow plowing contracts run from November 15 through April 1. We will be responsible for any snowfall of two (2″) or more inches. Service will include return trips to clear snow from around parked cars as well as driveway ends that have been plowed in from city plows.
*Package plowing prices are for DRIVEWAYS ONLY and does NOT include walkway shoveling. Walkway shoveling is available for an additional charge.