Spring Clean-up: Spring clean-ups include lawn cutting, as well as the removal of leaves, sticks, and debris from flower beds and lawn. All materials will be disposed of off-site. The cleanup also includes cutting back any perennials that were left standing during the winter season within 2-3 inches of the crown. Any and all enclosed areas will not be entered for clean-up purposes. Weeding and edging of mulch beds are not included in the base price for this service. Spring clean-ups will be done during the months of April and May, weather permitting.
Fall Clean-up: Fall clean-ups include a final lawn cutting, as well as leaf, perennial, and annual flower removal from all beds and grass. Perennials will be cut down to within 2-3 inches of the crown. Some perennials having attractive foliage and/or seed heads may be left standing during the winter season. Lawn Tigers, Inc offers (2) two fall clean-ups plans:
- Plan 1: Fall Clean-up (1) one time after all leaves have fallen from the trees at the client’s property
- Plan 2: Fall Clean-up (2) two times during the time period when leaves are currently falling from the trees at the client’s property. Fall clean-ups will be done during the months of October and November, weather permitting.
Shrub Trimming: Shrubs and hedges shall be pruned or sheared to their intended form. Shrub and hedges will be thinned, pruned, topped, or sheared at the customer’s discretion. Lawn Tigers, Inc provides the following shrub trimming plans:
- Plan 1: Spring Shrubs Trimming performed during the month of June and
- Plan 2: Fall Shrub Trimming performed during the month of September, weather permitting.
Bed Weeding: All weeds will be removed by hand from flower beds, landscape beds, and tree beds to deter unwanted growth. Upon request of the customer, weeds will be removed from sidewalk expansion joints as needed. Lawn Tigers, Inc provides the following weeding plans:
- Plan 1: Weeding bi-weekly, approximately 13 times per season and
- Plan 2: Weeding once per month, 6 times per season. The weeding service is available during the months of May through October, weather permitting.
Bed Edging: Bed edging is offered to maintain or create a clean, tailored look for flower beds. All common beds surrounding buildings, landscape beds, trees, etc., which contain mulch at this time, will be shoveled or machine edged to a depth of 3″inches.
Mulch Installation: Bark or mulch is installed in landscape beds and bed preparation is customized per job and will be done prior to installation. We offer hardwood, cedar, redwood, brownwood, and blackwood.